Car HUD Head Up Display Q7 Overspeed Alarm GPS Speedometer KM/h MPH Digital Auto Driving Direction Distance
This product is for drivers’ safety, especially in high-speed driving at night, HUD can keep driver eyes on the road and can decrease car accident. HUD can project the important information (such as speed) onto the windshield, it can help inexperienced novice to control their speed and to avoid speeding violation in the speed limit road. More importantly, it enables the driver instantly read the number in great vision and always make drivers eyes on the road in clear mind. Our HUD can display many useful information, and allows you to experience the speed and also to ensure your driving safety and driving pleasure. Our HUD uses the latest stable integrated circuits, all indexes are in line with the standards. And our HUD has unique and elegant shape, smooth lines, thin body.
- Apply to all cars in the world. Plug and Play.
- 5.5” screen and high-definition display
- Multi-color design makes the screen more abundant and easier to read
- The use of nano-technology to eliminate unwanted reflections and can make display information more sharper.
- Display rich content: speed, driving direction, driving time, driving distance, real time, satellite number, altitude, speed alarm, free switching between kilometer and mile
- Auto power on and off with vehicle started and shutdown, effective protection of the car battery; while retaining the manual switch mode, and more easy to control HUD.
- Automatic and manual brightness adjustment mode, driving without glare.
- The GPS HUD uses GPS to determine the true speed of the vehicle.
- HUD Type: GPS HUD
- Working voltage: DC8-18-24V
- Working current: 40mA
- Sleeping current: 15mA
- Compass precision: ±1°
- Speed range: 0-400KM
- Real time precision: The same as satellite
- HUD size: 13cm*7.8cm*1.5m
- 12V car charger: 1000mA,USB cable: 1m
- HUD weight: 115g
Put HUD on non-slip mat and then place on the dashboard. Connect one side of USB cable with HUD interface and connect the other side of USB cable to the car cigarette lighter. Then start the engine, LED will light, satellite icon will flash and HUD will search the satellite signal, HUD will work.
Reflection film installation
Please Note: HUD project the display information on the car front windscreen , because the windscreen is double, which will make double image on the windscreen when display. The double image of car will be different. If you can see clear the display information, then there is no need to use the reflection film. If there is a double image, then please use the reflection film.
First, please put the supplied non-slip mats in front of the dashboard, and then put the HUD on it.
Second, please stick the reflection film on the windscreen.
The reflecting film should be pasted right above the host machine and it should be able to reflect the whole display screen.
Methods of pasting the film:
- Spray some water on the place that the film will be pasted on,and then use a dry towel to clean it;
- Tear off the back side(marked 1) of reflection film, then paste it to the right place.
- After you have adjusted the location well, you can use a scratch board or something else flat to slick the film and squeeze the water inside out until there is no bubble or water in it.
- Tear off the front side (marked 2) of the reflection film. If the film cannot display the whole information, please adjust the non-slip mat.
1. OBD2 / OBDII interface HUD:
- Suitable for Europe and North America cars, it can only be applied to Vehicles with OBD2 interface manufactured after 2003. For Asia, it can be used to cars with OBD2 interface manufactured after 2007
- Do not support cars with OBD I and JOBD interface (Japanese OBD)
2. GPS HUD:
- GPS car HUD supports all cars (When you have no idea about the date interface of your car, you can choose the GPS HUD)
- 1x Head up Display
- 1x Power Cable
- 1x Non-slip Mat
- 1x Reflection Film
- 1x User Manual
|Car Make||Compatible with all cars|
|Wire or Wireless||With Power Cable|
For US, Canada and EU addresses it usually takes 10-45 days depending on location and local couriers.
For East Asia, South East Asia it usually takes 10-30 days depending on location and local couriers.
Middle-East, African and other countries it usually take 20-50 days depending on location and local couriers.
You may see we have declared your item with lower value to help you avoid extra custom taxes/charges.
We do offer Tracking Information on some of our items, you will receive Tracking Number on your email when we ship your item.
Some cheaper items might not have Tracking Information due to high cost of shipping with tracking and to keep the prices low for you to enjoy shopping. Please be patient your items will arrive.
If you have not receive your items 60 days from the day we shipped you may request for a full refund from returns page.